4.5.09

Intoxication

Spring came suddenly and with great beauty. I started working with nursery plants and apple trees, tractors, nice people and the earth some weeks ago. It's such a happiness! I am genuinely surprised at the freshness of spring. As everything is exploding into flowers and green I've felt energised by the transformation, so smooth and forceful at the same time. I love the lightness that comes from being under an open sky, birds singing over me. I used to think the open sky belongs to travellers only, but observing the nature I feel the same exhilaration as on the deck of a boat with only sea in the horizon.

Then there's the apple orchard, preferably before 9 o'clock on a misty morning (did I just write that? I'd prefer something before 9 am.?). That's one of the reasons I have started to wonder if apple trees, or the apple tree spirits that live entwined to their thick roots, in fact can cast spells on people. They seem very alive, beautiful creatures.
Posting might be scarcer because of the new timetable or lack of rational thought processes (those might return in September).

3 kommenttia:

Minna kirjoitti...

Ootko sä kenties Lepaalla koulussa? :)

Hanna kirjoitti...

Niin niin, joo, pieni maailma :)

Anni kirjoitti...

hihi